1 Lb Boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 Tbs Coconut oil
1 Lg Carrot, large dice
4 Oz Crimini mushrooms, sliced
1 Med Yellow onion, small dice
15 Oz Coconut milk
15 Oz Diced tomatoes
2-3 Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice Co. of Vermont® West African Curry
Salt To taste
- Cut chicken into 1 inch chunks and in a small bowl, toss with West African Curry blend.
- Sauté onion in oil 3 minutes.
- Add carrots and mushrooms and cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add spiced chicken to the pan and cook another 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add diced tomatoes and coconut milk, stir to cream together, turn heat to low and simmer, covered for 30 minutes.
- Serve alone or over rice or couscous.